Sunday, October 7, 2007

October 7, 2007

I had my clog class yesterday, went great. Starting on the cuff part now. Will post pic as it gets closer to finish.
I am arranging my projects to take on vacation. Have to cut fabric for two baby quilts and maybe finish a mystery quilt I started. I will work on a wool sweater and take a felted bag project along also.

I started reading The Divide by Nicholas Evans, so far very good.

Posted a pic of our dog, Abby. I had a artist draw this from an emailed picture, it turned out real good. Hope you enjoy it.

Happy Sunday.
Marilynn

P.S. Don't forget to sign up under comments for the Pay it Forward (see 09/25/07 posting below). It is a great way to pass on some kindness. Let me know how to contact you. Thanks

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Are u the one who i thought who u r ?????????????

Jackie said...

Hi there,

How are you ? It had been quite a while since your last update of your blog.

Hope to hear/see from you soon.

Misha said...

Abby looks great! Found you by way of knitting. :)