Saturday, October 6, 2007

October 6, 2007

Well, keeping a blog is not easy, there is not enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. I have not had any replys to the Pay it Forward, which is sad, it is such a good idea. Giving out of the kindness of your heart and hoping others will pass it on. May be word just needs to get out there more, I know most people are giving people, and sometimes they just don't realize it.

I have been knitting and quilting.

I have one sleeve to still finish on my brundt orange sweater, I want to take that on vacation with me, since it is getting cool here already. I have vest and a cuff to cuff sweater on needles also. And I am taking a clog class today. But the good news is I did finish two projects.

I like to knit, but have a real problem with purling long rows, it causes my arm to hurt, I am sure I am doing something wrong, but don't know what. I have looked it up on KH and it was suggested to try shoulder messages, and it does work. I just wished I knew what I was doing wrong with the purling. (I find myself staying away from patterns with alot of purling.)

On vacation I will be taking knitting and quilting, need to make some baby quilts. And a good book. But now it is time to enjoy the weekend.

Later, Marilynn

2 comments:

nstssj said...

Try purling continental--once you get the feel for it, it's a lot less strain on your shoulder :)

Mare said...

I will look that up and see what the directions are for it.
Thank you for the tip.
marilynn